Ritornano le patch settimanali di bilanciamento per Heroes of the Storm, il MOBA targato Blizzard. In questo nuovo update sono stati ritoccati gli eroi di tutte le categorie:
- Assassini: Fastald, Mantogrigio, Li-Ming, Valla
- Supporto: Kharazim
- Guerrieri: Artanis, Sonya
- Specialisti: Zagara, Abatur
Ma non finisce qui poichè, a detta dello stesso Spyrian, nella prossima major patch sono in arrivo importanti modifiche per Sparachiodi e Tychus.
Heroes of the Storm Balance Update Notes — March 9, 2016
We’ve just released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm that fixes a few bugs and applies a few balance changes. Check out the patch notes below.
- Hammerang (Q)
- Gathering Storm (Talent)
- Damage gained per Hero hit increased from 1 to 2
- BOOMerang (Talent)
- Reactivation damage increased from 150 (+4% per level) to 175 (+4% per level)
- Damage radius increased by 25%, which now more appropriately matches the explosion’s visual effects
- Lightning Rod (W)
- Charged Up (Talent)
- Additional strikes increased from 2 to 3
- Thunderstrikes (Talent)
- Damage bonus per subsequent strike increased from 15% to 20%
- Barrel Roll (E)
- Updraft (Talent)
- Range bonus increased from 30% to 40%
Developer Comments: Overall, we are very happy with where Falstad is currently sitting, especially in the professional scene. We have been keeping an eye on some of his weaker Talents, though, and felt we could make some of his Talent tiers more competitive by tuning them up.
We love the feedback we have been receiving on the quest-style talents that some Heroes have, like Gathering Storm, and want to offer more opportunities for players to show off their skill!
Se interessati nella lettura completa delle patch note potete recarvi sul sito ufficiale.
Commenta nel Forum